CDNA SINGLE GAME VOUCHER
Players who are filling in for a team and do not have current Netball Victoria membership may purchase a Single Game Voucher (SGV) to be covered by the Netball Victoria insurance for that single game.
A maximum of three Single Game Vouchers may be purchased in a year.
Below is the link (or the QR code if you’d prefer) to go to and purchase the SGV online. Please follow these steps:
– Click on the link / QR code
– Click on “Get Started”
– Log into MyNetball (if you don’t have a login, click on “Continue” and follow the prompts)
– If needed, identify who is filling out the form and click “Continue”
– IMPORTANT: At the top of the next page is a dropdown box with the heading “select your team” (see below screenshot). This MUST be done! Choose the club or team you are filling in for.
– All personal details should be prepopulated on the next page. Scroll down to the very bottom and enter the “Date of play for this SGV”. Then click “Continue”
– Check all details are correct then click on the box with “I have read and agree to the National Terms & Conditions” and then “Continue”
– Enter your payment details and click on “Pay Now”
** You do not need to bring proof of payment to the game but please ensure your name is written on the front of the scoresheet and also the BACK, including “SGV”, so we know where to find you **